Saturday, January 8, 2011

My Dog is Better Than My Husband

Why my dog is better than my husband:

He is always soooooo happy to see me, even if I'm only gone for a short time.
He doesn't care what I'm watching on television.
He never makes me feel like I'm not good enough for him.
He doesn't care about watching or talking about sports.
He doesn't think he's an expert on everything.
He is happy with any movie I want to watch, as long as we're together.
He has no problem showing affection.
He listens to me when I'm talking.
He doesn't care how I dress.
He doesn't have it in him to be dishonest or deceptive.
He likes whatever I give him to eat.
He doesn't drink all of the milk.
He doesn't care if I'm working out regularly or not.
He seems to be in tune with my emotions.

I love my doggy!

No comments:

Post a Comment